Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

Budweiser Shot 7.0%

Budweiser Shot 7.0%

It looks like Bud (gold in a glass), smells like bud (slightly skunky, vaguely malty) and tastes like Bud (sweet, a little skunky, malty; maybe a little more malty) but with an alcohol burn. It comes in a four-pack of mini-cans.

Interestingly, to me anyway, there is actually less total alcohol in a 236 ml can of Budweiser Shot (16.52 ml pure alcohol) than there is in regular 355 ml 5% Budweiser (17.75 ml pure alcohol). Though you can still drink this stuff much more quickly and therefore get drunker. Also they seem designed to sneak into places being pocket-sized and sporting a sharp looking black colour scheme. All in all, if you are a Bud fan and want to get wasted... well, this Bud's for you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of it.

    My two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bud shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is it sold. Never seen it in Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Budweiser is my favourite beer of time. I just tried these for the first time. I like it way better then Molson Canadian Shots.

    ReplyDelete